Here are some ways you can become involved with Bisexual Health Awareness Month (#BiHealthMonth) and spread awareness about bisexual health disparities in your community:
- Become a Partner by pledging to post about bi+ health during the month of March
- Create your own materials (e.g. handouts, calendars, posters, infographics) or promote existing resources
- Host an event in your community or organization (e.g. panel, discussion group, speaker)
- Blog about #BiHealthMonth or write articles about health issues in the bisexual+ community
- Encourage your local community organizations to make their own #BiHealthMonth proclamation
- Volunteer your time or donate to bi-specific organizations, such as the Bisexual Resource Center and the Visibility Impact Fund
Remember, Bi+ Health Month is only one month a year, but bisexual+ health disparities persist year round. Bisexual+ health equity is only possible when when the unique needs of our diverse bi+ community have been met and discrimination against BIPOC, transgender, and disabled members of the bi+ community has been eliminated.
Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to let us know how you would like to get involved with #BiHealthMonth!